Monday 4 April 2016

BEST BRAS FOR EVERY TOP!


Hi, girls!
I just saw a video on youtube and i decided to share it with you, because it's really helpful. 
The name of the channel is Spankie Valentine TV. The video is about bras and how to wear a bra for each top and dress. There's tips for backless dress, strapless, racerback, one shoulder, plunge neckline, halter top, bandeau...

But, first of all, you have to check your size. This blog post is not about bra size, but that makes all the difference. 
I was wearing a 38D for years that never gave me the support i needed. I knew that something was wrong with the size. I went to Primark, because there i can find a lot of affordable bras for busty women, and i tried different sizes. Well, i'm currently wearing a 34E. So it's really import to try on.



Check the video:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...